No excuses here...but...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Laker fans need to learn the meaning of "Sportsmanship"

True the Kings missed a ton of free throws, that probably cost them the game, but the officiating was terrible this entire series. Both teams got questionable calls, to seemingly stretch the series out...and Game 6 was the eptiome, of ineptness...

One more thing that bugs the fuck out of me...Yes Shaq is hitting his free throws, but he's also shooting them a good foot or two feet in front of the line...every single free throw has been a lane violation that's a good 30 or 40 points combined, simply from free throws...

And yes Laker fans may call it bitter grapes, or envy or what ever, but purely as a basketball fan...you know in your heart it's bullshit...

May 4, 2002
No excuses in Game 7. That was the only game that mattered. Going into that game you could throw out the previous 6 games before it. Didnt mean a thing. Game 7 ........ You win and go to the NBA Finals. You lose and you can complain about it over summer vacation.

The referees called a perfect game in Game 7. The reason why it was so fucked up before was cuz the League wanted a 7 game series. Well , they got their 7th game and the 7th game was officiated the way it should have been the whole series. If they called consistent like that from the get go , this shit would of been all Lakers 4-1 or 4-2.

But It came down to this 1 game. And both teams gave it 101%. The Lakeshow came out on top and there you have it. Simple as that.

Props to the Kings for playin such a great series. They executed better overall than the Lakers did. Game 7 was at the Kings pace. But the experience and focus of the Lakers was enough to put them over the top.

WE FINNA 3PEAT !!!!

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
in my heart this win was bullshit??? i think YOU need a dose of good sportsmanship

what if this??.. what if that??..

fuck what if

it an't never a perfect game
the calls are on both sides of the court

best series sense utah and the bulls

Apr 25, 2002
Scottie Pimpin said:
No excuses in Game 7. That was the only game that mattered. Going into that game you could throw out the previous 6 games before it. Didnt mean a thing. Game 7 ........ You win and go to the NBA Finals. You lose and you can complain about it over summer vacation.

The referees called a perfect game in Game 7. The reason why it was so fucked up before was cuz the League wanted a 7 game series. Well , they got their 7th game and the 7th game was officiated the way it should have been the whole series. If they called consistent like that from the get go , this shit would of been all Lakers 4-1 or 4-2.

But It came down to this 1 game. And both teams gave it 101%. The Lakeshow came out on top and there you have it. Simple as that.

Props to the Kings for playin such a great series. They executed better overall than the Lakers did. Game 7 was at the Kings pace. But the experience and focus of the Lakers was enough to put them over the top.

WE FINNA 3PEAT !!!!
OH THERE YOU ARE...I NOTICE YOU CRAWL YOUR BITCH ASS OUT WHEN LAKERZ ARE ON TOP...I JUST SPOTTED ONNA THEM FAIR WEATHERZ...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO @ Lakerz 4-1 or 4-2 if tha officiating wuz good. you got that backwardz, it woulda been KINGZ 4-1 or 4-2 and thatz REAL. we all know tha KINGZ are a better team than tha Lakerz, WE ALL KNOW IT! i can juzt see tha lakerz fanz bytching about that ryght now, but you all know itz true. Lakerz fanz are tha sorriezt fanz in tha NBA. imagine if they had lozt....thiz board would be CLUTTERED with Lakerz fanz bytching about sumthing. we all know that too....

May 4, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

OH THERE YOU ARE...I NOTICE YOU CRAWL YOUR BITCH ASS OUT WHEN LAKERZ ARE ON TOP...I JUST SPOTTED ONNA THEM FAIR WEATHERZ...$IDEWAYZ
LOL !!! IVE BEEN HERE THE WHOLE TIME.

IF ANYTHING , IM NOT HERE WHEN WE WINNING , CUZ THAT SHIT IS EXPECTED.

CHECK THE OLDER THREADS HOMIE ........... BETTER YET ILL BUMP ONE OF THEM UP FOR YA.

:cool:

m p o

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
there's nothing to comment on

he's not the only one pushing the limits in the NBA....

jesus.. come on now..

your acting like everbody on the kings plays by the rules...

IT IS ALL REGARDLESS

Apr 25, 2002
m p o said:
two or three feet over the line.. every time a lane violation??

suuuuuuure
Well I said one or two...not three, Shaq's foot alone is more than 12 inches, so if his entire foot is over the line...it is one foot over...

Watch the finals and closely watch his feet, his left foot goes over every time...

And please believe this not a disgruntled Kings fan, lashing out...it's disgruntled NBA Basketball fan who is upset with inconsistency in the officiating...