No Confidence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Boo fucking hoo. These mean siccness people keep making fun of me. I'll show them though. I'll act like I'm putting them on ignore. Boy, I'm so smart sometimes. Now if only I could get a girl to talk to me.

Forever alone. On twitter I have 36,000 friends, in real life I have none.

For real though, my saying that your posting of spoilers is unwanted hurt your feelings so much that the thought of further reading any of my posts is just too much for you? #Areyouseriousbro?

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
Boo fucking hoo. These mean siccness people keep making fun of me. I'll show them though. I'll act like I'm putting them on ignore. Boy, I'm so smart sometimes. Now if only I could get a girl to talk to me.

Forever alone. On twitter I have 36,000 friends, in real life I have none.

For real though, my saying that your posting of spoilers is unwanted hurt your feelings so much that the thought of further reading any of my posts is just too much for you? #Areyouseriousbro?
STOP POSTING SPOILERS GAYSHOWDOWN

Feb 8, 2003
* Shawn Michaels and Triple H reunited as DX for an off-camera appearance and teased a future WrestleMania for Cowboys Stadium.

* Randy Orton won a 41-man battle royal to earn a shot at any title.
* Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly.

* Black Sin Cara Black attacked Blue Sin Cara Blue on the stage and removed his mask.

* Black Sin Cara (wearing Blue Sin Cara's mask) defeated Justin Gabriel.

* WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio defeated Sheamus.

* Kofi Kingston and Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler

* Randy Orton defeated Mark Henry by disqualification.