News from the signing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Whats up everyone...just thought I'd share my experience last night at the signing. Some of this may be old news to some of you.

I met up with Heat Myser, TheRemedy, and Nick from Tech N9ne HQ. Sorry that I missed yall, JLaw and Maszive.

First Up: Good news and bad news for Yung Gunz fans, although the good news outweighs the bad. I hollered at Snug last night and he said the new album got pushed back to about July. However, the good news is, the Yung Gunz are in the process of signing to Strange Music! We should all look forward to a great album when that drops.

Second Item: Hobo Tone sucks!! He was out in the back selling his cd's out of a van and giving out t-shirts to people who bought cd's. I asked him for a t-shirt since I bought his cd THE FIRST WEEK IT CAME OUT. He said, "Do you have the cd in your hand?!" You suck Hobo! That's no way to treat your fans. Take notes from TECH homie! Last time I buy his wack ass cd's...

The best part of the night was when me and some boys went out to the Tech N9ne van wrapped in Absolute Power promos and with police lights on top on the corner of 40 Highway and Noland road and got blazed :cheeky: Overall a fun night.

May 3, 2002
Slide said:
Whats up everyone...just thought I'd share my experience last night at the signing. Some of this may be old news to some of you.

I met up with Heat Myser, TheRemedy, and Nick from Tech N9ne HQ. Sorry that I missed yall, JLaw and Maszive.

First Up: Good news and bad news for Yung Gunz fans, although the good news outweighs the bad. I hollered at Snug last night and he said the new album got pushed back to about July. However, the good news is, the Yung Gunz are in the process of signing to Strange Music! We should all look forward to a great album when that drops.

Second Item: Hobo Tone sucks!! He was out in the back selling his cd's out of a van and giving out t-shirts to people who bought cd's. I asked him for a t-shirt since I bought his cd THE FIRST WEEK IT CAME OUT. He said, "Do you have the cd in your hand?!" You suck Hobo! That's no way to treat your fans. Take notes from TECH homie! Last time I buy his wack ass cd's...

The best part of the night was when me and some boys went out to the Tech N9ne van wrapped in Absolute Power promos and with police lights on top on the corner of 40 Highway and Noland road and got blazed :cheeky: Overall a fun night.
all that writing and no mention tech n9ne..... strange :confused:

Aug 21, 2002
LoL! Hobo who...........

Man that dude isn't worth learning one of his verses... It would be like putting junk on the hard drive of your computer and knowing if you opened it, it will destroy your computer...

Slide you are right on that one man... That's no way to treat any muthafucka that's supported you and made you who you are.. Or the three people that actually burnt, I mean bought Hobo's album...

And that Mickey Vegas cat. I aint never heard of that fool in my life and he's going to approach me on 63rd street while I'm pumpin' my gas talking bout, "Buy my CD, C'mon dog, its tight.." Then he told me about people that are featured on it. It might as well been John Doe and that TooGood chick that beat her daughter in the fucking parking lot of Kohls... Who gives a fizzzuck... I need this 10 to put my truck on 1/4th so I can get home, yall know I aint gone put but 4 dollars of it in anyway's!!! He has to earn my "trust" before he can come trying to sell me some shit, fool aint even been on Hot 8 at 8 yet, or nothing, but "Buy my CD, C'mon dog, I know you aint broke!" Hobo and Mickey needs to look at the reality. You can't come to me or anyone like that. Would you buy a Rolex from a stranger.. Noooooo! You see Tech's arm turning green, I told that boy.. LoL! Kidding.. So why in the hell are you trying to get my 10 dollars so you can go and buy some weed or some Honey Buns on 39th Street, when I could've used that to keep my lights on at home.. HOW THE HELL I'M GONE LISTEN TO IT!!!!!

Aiight, I'm done.. I am sick of this shit though... Just keepin it real!!!

Aug 21, 2002
Fuck all them "Small-time, broke, wannabe famous, not yet famous but actin' like they millionaire attitude having muthafuckas" I guess nigga's like them will never blow up trying to be greedy!!!! And that thing with Scatter and Snug signing to Strange.............. I dunno about that one. They arent convincing enough to me, and even though they have some cool songs, that's not what I am trying to hear, their style is too "Basic" comparing it to the same ol' Kansas City style.. If they came different for once in the existence of Kansas City, then I would feel them, but shit grows old man... We need some "New" style type sick, but acceptable MasZive shit nigga's that hit your brain and not in your bones. If I can't have the challenge of listening to your album and trying to figure out what you said like Tech or Jigga, then I aint fucking with ya...