NEW COURT DOG "kansas city cheif" NOW AVA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.siccness.net
You can also swoop this up now at MUSIC TREND,
STREET DATE NOV.5 BUT BUY IT NOW!

CD IS SLUMPIN, CHECK OUT THE CUTS WITH BIZZY BONE & YOUNG FINESS WHERE THEY JACK THEBEAT FROM "thuggish ruggish bone" THEY TORE THAT MOTHERFUCKER UP!!!!!

ALSO AGAIN MAKE SURE TO PICK UP
8 MILE (EMINEM SOUNDTRACK"
TOO SHORT "whats my favorite word"
BONE THUGZ "new world order"
DAZ DILLINGER 'who ride wit us" PT.2
LIL JON & THE EASTSIDAZ "kingz of crunk"

NEXT WEEK:;

NEW SIR DYNO (solo album)
707 SEQUAL COMP
CENTRAL VALLEY BAD BOYZ
C DUBB & RITZ

Apr 25, 2002
IT SHOULD BE CALLED KANSAS CITY KANSAS SPEEDWAY. FUCK HE'S NOT FROM KC......

what are u talking about its all kansas city ...just 1 is on the ks side and the other is on mo ...shits all the same

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
pete dogge said:

what are u talking about its all kansas city ...just 1 is on the ks side and the other is on mo ...shits all the same
i was wondering why they have 2 cities with the same name in one metro area.............. but it's really just one city with 2 different populations?? is there one city hall and one mayor or somethin?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
SOAK::GAME said:

i was wondering why they have 2 cities with the same name in one metro area.............. but it's really just one city with 2 different populations?? is there one city hall and one mayor or somethin?

naw there is 2 totally seperate city halls and mayor's......its hard to explain, you would have peep a local map or live here to understand how the cities are divided......shit we even have an actual city called "North Kansas City"....that shit is an actual city, has its own mayor and city hall, etc....

But I aint understanding how Court Dog can't claim Kansas City....please explain the shit.........I thought that KCK vs. KCMO shit played out years ago

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
SOAK::GAME said:

another reason is because it is seperated by the state line....so I am sure there are political/legal/governmental/etc issues that it has to be seperated into different cities.