NEED TO KNOW WHO'S SONG......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
These verses belong too.....

The first one is somethng about" knockin bitches off of the wall"

and the other is something like " I was at the club one night , thats when I saw somethin tight...she was lookin cold to me"

I know one of the artists is from texas.....I had a mix cd with them on it but no names....any help is good

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i believe the first one is ...pastor troy....

"knockin pictures of the wall" is how it goes actually...i forgot how the song went....but he is talkin bout rollin down his block knockin pictures of the wall.....

May 2, 2002
That's his latest one... I AM THE STREETS

I've heard some of his music via Siccness Radio & The Boiling Point (103.3). I don't have any of his cds though.

Aug 9, 2002
dont know bout "knocking bitchez of tha wall" but theirs a "knocking pictures of tha wall" in that album by,
yungstar-throwed young playa

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
lol..thanks ya'll....I KNEW IT WASNT BITCHES ...ME AND MY HOMEBOY WERE ARGUING ABOUT THAT...I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!!!.THANKS AGAIN

Oct 10, 2002
HA HA Yeah Its Yungsta Like they said Knockin "Pictures" off the wall He had a part two called Screenz R fallin Down Sounded about the same. THe second one come on now, That's BIG MOE "Just A DOG" That's a Club banger fo a long time now. Both From The H

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
dawun said:
HA HA Yeah Its Yungsta Like they said Knockin "Pictures" off the wall He had a part two called Screenz R fallin Down Sounded about the same. THe second one come on now, That's BIG MOE "Just A DOG" That's a Club banger fo a long time now. Both From The H

THANKS!!!! I WENT TO TEXAS LIKE TWICE AND SCOOPED BOTH THE LAST TIME I WENT...SO I AM NOT A REGULAR AROUND THEM PARTS.LOL....SO I WOULDNT KNOW...BUT EITHER WAY...THAT SONGS TIGHT