NBA 2k3 on playstation 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T-Mac

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah i agree the game is tight but when im in the playoffs some games i can win wit over 20 points,then when its the 7th game in the semifinals then i always lose wit over 20 points..its real stranges,but i like the game

Apr 25, 2002
NBA Live 2003 is sicc as fuck. The franchise mode is toooo sicc. after every year you play, players retire, and they game make up rookies, that you can draft or pick up. Players get better or worse each year, matters how they did the year before. you gotta sign players to contracts. and when there contracts up, some will refuse to sign again. its a TIGHT ass game, should of got that instead of 2k3

Apr 25, 2002
^i dont knoe bout all of thier games because madden is way better than nfl 2k3...but nba 2k3 is deff hot shit...the only thing is it's too easy for me now i'm usually smashin the computer by at least 20...my record is like 34-3 with the warriors on the highest diff setting so i haven't been playin it as much...but live isn't that great my cuzin got that shit and i aint really feelin it, too much of an arcade feel to it...

Apr 25, 2002
i respect your opinion but damn you are trippin...i used to be a big 2k series fan i used to play dreamcast all day...had like 150 games but only played nfl and nba 2k wasn't really feelin madden 01 at the time, but when i finally flipped a station swooped madden 03 and it is by far the best football game out right now...i borrowed my brothers copy of nfl 2k3 and that shit was wack...the gameplay is too arcadish, and online mode and franchise mode are simply weak in comparison