My boy almost gets his head blown off -AKA- a nervous girlfriend with a Magnum!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
My boy went to his girlfriends house because he couldnt get a hold of her on the phone and wanted to make sure she was alright cause she was supposed to be there. So him and some peeps go there and pound on the door. which may have been the first mistake.

No answer, pound harder. but her lights are on, so they think something could be wrong. they go to look around the corner in one of her windows when a gunshot goes off. So they rush to the front door to break in and confront an gun weilding intruder, when they run smack into a guy coming from around the corner.

they fight for thier lives against this stranger who turns out to be her uncle. when more shots come thru the door and one misses my friends head by a foot and a half. They all hit the deck and start screaming to her thinking shes being killed, and she just opens the bullet holled door.

"Are you okay!?!?!?!"

shes fine. Turns out she thought that my boy and his friends were trying to break in (by pounding on the door, lol) so she got the Magnum and blew a warning shot out the door. Then when she heard all the fighting she thought she was gonna be next so she shot some more times to scare them off.

"Why didnt you just look out the window to see who it was baby?" My friend asks.

"Because my mom always said if your house is being broke into, NEVER look out the window because youll be a target!" she exclaims.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Yeah^^^ lol

Lucky she doesnt live right across the street form someone.

My boys step dad was taking down christmas lights and he had a bullet fly past his head within 3 feet and go into the neighbors window. It was likely from a hunter tho.

I was on that bus that got shot up in North Side.

So i dont get suprised by gun stories anymore. But as long as no ones dying, i love when they happen around me.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Blight said:
Turns out she thought that my boy and his friends were trying to break in (by pounding on the door, lol) so she got the Magnum and blew a warning shot out the door. Then when she heard all the fighting she thought she was gonna be next so she shot some more times to scare them off.
Every household should have a gun...

The results of the economy of fear.