Monte Carlo SS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Mr Arson said:
Dubs look like shit on most cars...20 somthing inch rims are hella pop culture bull shit.
Rack the fuck out of that!

There are VERY FEW cars that 20s even belong on. But ignorant-ass mofo's throw 'em up on anything thinking it'll make even the homliest rides look pimpish and they couldn't be more wrong. The absolute worst of the lot are the idiots who put dubs on old schools. Dubs may be tight...old schools are definitely tight, but dubs on old schools looks about as smart as Mike Tyson with a face tattoo.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i had some tonas like them red ones before but they was bullets.

14x7s is some tranin wheels.. if u aint bout no gangsta gangsta u better off ridin stocks...i remember 3 years ago u aint see noone ridin yaynas but rillas now u see mexicans in buster azz trucks and pretty boy nobodys twistin them... to me 14x7s is some teenager shit...unless u switched out

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
HellaTwist3d said:

naw i was hopin your moms would get em for me.....i do lay the dick down well...

LMAO!!! my nig twisted clowned ya bitch ass

Yeah I love monte carlo's to but I like mine a lil older 78-79 with the stock sunroof like the 1 in training day..........Twistes get at me on AIM we aint chopped in a minute homie......let me know when you get your new ride