MONGO WRESTLING ALLIANCE [adult swim]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i seen the previews but it seemed in the same vein as squidbillies..soso funny.

i'm an old school adult swim fan, i dont watch the live shows or anime. give me some space ghost, sealab, home movies whatever..shit, super jail was the last dope show that was on AS

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Anime was a part of [as] since day 1, the fuck are you talking about? They had Cowboy Bebop playing when the logo was still this.

All their anime sucks now but the genre is not a new addition.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
it wasnt a major part as it is now was it? now its like all sunday or friday or one of them weekend nights thats all they play..granted wtf am i doing watching cartoons on the weekends but who gives a fuck..i cant get jiggy to that anime

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
it wasnt a major part as it is now was it? now its like all sunday or friday or one of them weekend nights thats all they play..granted wtf am i doing watching cartoons on the weekends but who gives a fuck..i cant get jiggy to that anime
If memory serves right they went from playing a one hour block of Cowboy Bebop to having the 2nd half of the entire [as] block filled with anime. Back when [as] only came on tuesday & thursday they didnt replay every show after they went through the cycle once. So all shows would air once, then followed up by anime, they even used to show anime movies like samurai x.

Feb 7, 2006
didn't it actually start with space ghost coast to coast, right, and all that hanna barberra remix shit then the anime came in, then the crazy violent, absurd comedic cartoons came.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
didn't it actually start with space ghost coast to coast, right, and all that hanna barberra remix shit then the anime came in, then the crazy violent, absurd comedic cartoons came.
Yeah that's right, probably a couple of months into it they started to syndicate animes.

As for this show, I've never seen it but according to wiki, it's made by Tommy Blacha, one of the creators & showrunners of Metalocalypse, so I'm not sure if this will be a hit or miss but I'll peep an episode or 2 sometime.