Monday Night RAW 4/18

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
i think if they dont give christian a run with the strap right when edge retires , they never ever will .. do you think wwe will pull the trigger ? its a ladder match too
I hope he never gets the belt.

Even if he had the belt I could never see Christian as anything more than a paper champion

Feb 13, 2006
I don't get why they never do anything Santino or Zack Ryder they talk about how the young guys are the future but, if they really don't try to build any other people up. There won't be anybody ready to replace when the time comes up.

May 24, 2002
I don't get why they never do anything Santino or Zack Ryder they talk about how the young guys are the future but, if they really don't try to build any other people up. There won't be anybody ready to replace when the time comes up.
Santino is a comedy act and a half ass wrestler. Dude would make for an amazing manager to someone.

Santinos mic work = comedy gold

Feb 13, 2006
Santino is a comedy act and a half ass wrestler. Dude would make for an amazing manager to someone.

Santinos mic work = comedy gold
I think they should do a type of story line that he goes on some kind of winning streak and wins the IC belt or the US belt. I loved it when he was one of the last guys in the royal rumble. I wonder how fucked up that would have been if they would have let him win the Rumble.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I wish they would give Long Island Iced Z I slight push or more time on TV, that dude cracks me up