Metal Gear solid 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
anyone else have this. I justbeat it. That shit was deep. it almost had a nigga cryin. the boss was hard as fuck tho, but I put her in her place. Thought it was very deep how they made the player put the final bullet in her head.

any thoughts?

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i bought it used and i love it. I rented it b4 and never got the chance to own it until now. I don't play much ps2 like i use to but when i do i pop in MGS3 or Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition! I read a few reviews on MGS3 Substinence and it got "Game of The Month" on both Eletronic Gaming Monthly and Official Playstaion Magazine! imma gonna have to check it out sooner or later

Jan 25, 2006
haha ya i got this game its fukn tight i almost forgot how 2 play metal gear games, after a long time it takes me like a half hour 2 get used to the conrtols again but fucc ya the whole metal gear series slapps!

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
is this Snake Eater? or a different one? Cuz I rememer playing the first one and it was hella fun. And I bought The Sons of Liberty and beat that several times...and i was gonna get snake eater but forgot all about it.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Ricky530Furl said:
i get the impression that you are just going around saying the same thing about all the games. at least say why you think its "hecka tite"
look up dudes posts...all 16 are like 5 words and like 12 of em are saying "this game is raw" or "this game is hecka tite"

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ thats exactly what im saying lol. but isnt Snake Eater been out for like a year now. cuz i remebr seeing it in the 2004 Video Game Awards i think

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Ricky530Furl said:
i get the impression that you are just going around saying the same thing about all the games. at least say why you think its "hecka tite"
you arent one to talk...you have a bad habit of responding to EVERY fuckin post,shit gets old. it has became more apparent in this forum. every other post is you saying something about the previous persons post. i wouldnt mind that if you actually contributed something but most of the time you are commenting on the persons post,not even the subject that the thread is about. ok,thats my venting for the day,shit was getting on my nerves,dont want to see this forum get flooded with bullshit posts

back to the subject at hand....i have beat this game maybe 25 time and still paly it again and again. never gets old. would agree with the previous poster and say it is one of the best games ever made also.its a masterpiece of story,presentation,gameplay,graphics,sound,boss fights,anything you could ask for

Sep 28, 2002
Ricky530Furl said:
^^^ thats exactly what im saying lol. but isnt Snake Eater been out for like a year now. cuz i remebr seeing it in the 2004 Video Game Awards i think
yeah it came out a while ago i was just wondering if thats the game this thread is about... and do you know if its a greatest hit yet?
snake eater is about 1 and a half years old but MGS3 substinense(sp?) just came out which is snake eater plus alot of bonus shit.