Mark Ass Sausage.......lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

wait the fuCC up you fuCCin fuCC nutz, who the fuCC ever said i was a crip, i aint no fuCCin net-banger, coz i dont fuCCin bang period, how the fuCC you gonn go and assume amma crip you fuccin color blinded as bitch, how the fuCC do i become a crip by puttin two c'z in my posts?
you sayin if i wear a blue shirt, am a crip??
if am drivin a blue car, am a crip??
if i listen to a rapper who is a crip, am a crip??
now when they named the site siCCness, it didnt mean that err body on the fuCCin site is a crip, or did i fuCCin miss taht

you need think outside of your internet "Gangsta" life hoe

think befo you say stupid shit like that

outro

Apr 25, 2002
are u that much of a fuckin moron that you try to ignore the fact that you are on a "underground gansgta rap" web site and that by putting 2 C's in your words is a C.R.I.P. related style of writing?? .....try to connect the 2 buddy. its all about how your presentin yourself

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

then tell me this smartass

siCCness.net is a crip message board???

DAMN!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Deluzion I am not tryin to start shit man, but the fact remains that c-lim private messaged me about this shit a while back and said sorry for calling me that so I don't care. All I care about is this shit being posted again and people trying to clown and shit. I stick up for SiKHMaDe because he is my homie OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE. Yes I have met him in person and no he is no crip. He is just a cool ass homie. I don't have much of a prob with you man cause I don't know your ass, but bottom line is if someone is dissin your homie you gonna sit there like a bitch with your foot up your ass and not say shit or you gonna stick up for him and back him up, Message board or not. X-Loc I am not even gonna start on your bitch ass I helped you out more than once on AIM and I do not get it someone please tell me?? On AIM he is cool to me but on The Siccness he has to be the NETBANGER if you will, to everyone. It is almost like he has something to prove. As far as the lil boy shit goes, lolol that is funny considering your ass still lives with your parents you got no life no lady and a job you like to think is making you A MAN. lololol ME I have a lady I have a job as a supervisor, I live on my own and go to college full time and work full time. Not to mention the fact I am older than you but I guess given the other facts that would be beside the point. Say all you want X-Loc but just remember this, "All talking shit online does is show how much of a LIL BOY as you say it, you are. You want to be a man then come to the barbeque or in person and talk shit to my face homie and throw down like a man and not a little bitch that you are. Until then shut ya mouth before you get yourself into more shit than you can handle.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hmmmmmmmm..............

first of all i got a job buddy...work 30-40 hours a week and go to school.....hmmm it wasnt net banging i was just stateing the facts who said it...dont get mad off of that.....and remember how old are you i can gives a fuck about yo home life....dats real..if you got a house or do not i dont care...i doubt you was working full time and going to school..and doing other shit at 16.....so dont speak on wut u dont know...aight hoe...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
x-loc said:
hmmmmmmmm..............

first of all i got a job buddy...work 30-40 hours a week and go to school.....hmmm it wasnt net banging i was just stateing the facts who said it...dont get mad off of that.....and remember how old are you i can gives a fuck about yo home life....dats real..if you got a house or do not i dont care...i doubt you was working full time and going to school..and doing other shit at 16.....so dont speak on wut u dont know...aight hoe...

Actully LIL BOY I was working full time and going to high school full time at your age. I worked at macys recovering the clothes. I worked from like 3 to close right after school each day cause I did not want to get money from my parents cause that is bitch made. So as you put it DONT SPEAK ON WHAT YOU DONT KNOW YOU HOE.

Apr 25, 2002
foo im all about getting my paper before a hoe...im still young.....
and i dont borrow shit off my parents everything i get is what i earned and bought with my money...

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
LOL

YAWLL MUTHA FUCCAS CRAZY!!!!1

YEH I TOOK BACC CALLING XRAIDELOC831 a mark ass sausage I was jus mad . x831 is coo

leave him alone yawll ....

YAWLL STUPID....ON CRIP...!!!!!!

xraidedloc831 its all luv nigga

-x loc quit tryna be a lil bullie
4 sombody fucc you up nigga:classic:
pm nigga