Mackin Speaks Louder Than Words...one of tha better quality releases of this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I got this shit last night...gave a listen to all tha way thru..and this shit knocks. Sleep danks verse on 5 3 5 is hard as fuk...ooooh boy

I think that song I Mac therfore I am (track 12) is tha tightest one on cd..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
mac mall needs to be appreciated more. he is one of the more consistent artists out the bay. i like his new shit as well

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I'm feelin' Power Moves the Family....Mall has some tight flows...its music productiion that isn't all there..this cd is aight...nothing that impressive....seems the og artists still got the lyrics...but the music seems to be detoriating...mebbe I'm jus used to that Kharyee "Illegal Business" shit....=P

Apr 25, 2002
TKO said:
I'm feelin' Power Moves the Family....Mall has some tight flows...its music productiion that isn't all there..this cd is aight...nothing that impressive....seems the og artists still got the lyrics...but the music seems to be detoriating...mebbe I'm jus used to that Kharyee "Illegal Business" shit....=P
Man, what madness are you talking? This cd is tight all the way through lyric wise and production.