Machida-Rua Announced for UFC 104

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
As long as he doesn't make the same mistake that Evans did. All those guys are on such a high level, they look for that ONE thing that they can exploit to get an edge. If that's all you train for, what happens when you get into the fight, and it's not there?
i watched that fight 5 times and rashad was fuckin scared what ever his gameplan was left his mind with thoughts of bein destroyed. machida is mentaly tough and i do think he is beatable but its gonna take a few fights for somebody to figure him out

May 10, 2002
You could tell something was up when he started goin all Kevin Randleman during the walkout. I never seen him do that before. That's a lot of nervous energy right there.

He talked a lot of shit about Rampage not usin all of his tools and then goes in there and refuses to use his wrestling, lol

Nov 7, 2006
it isnt the problem with figuring the dude out. people know how he fights but they just cant do a thing about it. atleast as of right now

May 10, 2002
it isnt the problem with figuring the dude out. people know how he fights but they just cant do a thing about it. atleast as of right now
Everyone knows he's going to throw that straight left counter, because he's caught everybody with it (BJ Penn dodged it more than anybody though) but what they don't know is what he's looking for them to do before he throws it. That's the beauty of his game.