Luni Coleone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
n
I think it's called LuniColeone.com...and I'm anticipating the hell out of it.
I heard it was supposed to drop this month (?!). Man I hope the shit is throwed cuz I've been waiting for a cool min.
I didn't know it was going to be a double-disk...what is your source of information? I heard somebody else say that, and they said it was stated in Murder Dog, but I didn't see anything about it in there. It did say that he's gonna put a few tracks with the old Lunasicc style on there.
I hope Luni blows shit up this time around the block.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Luni Coleone.com in stores soon,Im not sure if hes planning on doin the double cd or not...but the shit is HOT so far..i mean man..........................my nigga is Killin em..

and that young Fierce is hard as fucc If u aint got it u got to.
one Love yall

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

Apr 25, 2002
n
Thanks for the update Smigg Dirtee. I'mma definitely cop on Luni Coleone's shit AND you'rs as soon as they hit the stores.
That track with Luni Coleone "I chain Smoke Cuzz I Bang Locc" is so fuckin throwed. Props on that one. BTW who did the production?
Ben

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Thats true

Smigg Dirtee said:
Theyre workin on it as we speak.....
How is X LOC working on it now? Didn't he just get out the whole and said that he was gone be chill for a minute until his legal problems were cleared up? Holla back.