Look What the Cat Dragged in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What up D-Lux ? Is caprise still doin his thing ? I copped that cd from you a long time ago . . . you just got that "Blood Brothers" joint stuck in my head! :)

Anyway good to see you back dogg

May 1, 2002
D-Luxiano, what's cookin'? I'm definitely slumpin tha production outta The Scrillbillies album. keep doin what you do and holla if you need me to lace any productz down here in the south pole mayne

Gabe.....I'll be there Friday, me plus 1 on the guestlist would be a beauitful thing...thanks

Pimperoni.....thanks for the support, Caprice still doing his thang...he trying to do a compilation, not esxactely sure the details though

Soak Game....yeah playa I used to be a regular on the old bart, I just was without a computer for a while, still doing thangs in the game though...

Big Eddie...sup pimpin, if I need Deco-D I'll holla at ya

Alex.....I heard you ballin in the Italian league...ay man I appreciate everything you did for me and for Caprice...

L-Marv......u know u gonna be doing ya thang for Slumps 2...thanks for the plug on the Scrillbillies project

Evan....sup playa....I'll be seeing u

Rene........I'll be at you....you just the man I need to holla at....