LOOK I DONT WANNA GIT BANNED CUZ I REALLY RESPECT THIS SITE ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$idewayzzz

iight sum nigga said sumpin bout playin tag on tha net is sum pussy shit , and thats real ! i come acroos real ignorant to many people already! my bad my apologies iight ,
i jus dont wanna git kiccd off SO ILL BE THA MAN HERE TO APOLOGIZE to bammer x-loc, tim, poet n whoever else
i jus dont seem to think before i speak ill stay away frum tha bullshit nex time , but checc out my post about sicx i thought it wuz a good topic peace

did yall see my nutz hahah jus playin iight

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Itz coo, homie. I dont want ya to get bannd either - u just got here. LOL BUT CALM DOWN

Oh, and I peepd your Sicx thread and I put some ish down for ya

Latzzz......

Kabol

$

$idewayzzz

and apologies go to KAVIE , n poet thank u for being man enuff to accept my apology .

$

$idewayzzz

yea ill calm down too lol i jus hope everyone hears me out cuz i do really respect u people peace

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@SIDE

BANNED?...WHAT THE FUCC IS A BANNED..TELL EM TO BANNED YOUR NUTTS......

SSHHH:devious: LIM

you wont ce able to post though..lol

Jun 28, 2002
Fuck Dat homie say what you want it's a fucken message board if ya think it type it...

But think first is always the best option then say whateva your heart tells you and whoeva don't like it tell'em Tre-8 told you to tell them to lick a homeless bitches dirty butthole!

My 38 cents...

Tre-8

Apr 25, 2002
sometimez u gotta take responsibility for the dumb shit you do..you did..so its done....but yea..thinkin first is best...and remember..an opinion is one thing..blatent bullshit is another