Lil Wayne Calling Himself The Best Rapper Alive, Plus All Kinds Of Other Shi

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ITS ALL OPINION FOLKS...EITHER HE IS OR HE ISNT TO YOU..THATS REALLY ALL THAT CAN BE SAID..I THINK ITS GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT AND BY HIM PROCLAIMING TO BE THE BEST IS DEF GETTING HIM SOME EXTRA EXPOSURE THAT CANT HURT IN THE LONG RUN.....DO I THINK HES THE BEST..NOT BY A LONG SHOT...BUT I GIVE HIM PROPS CUZ HES DOIN HIS THIZZ

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Cesolito #1 said:
If Wayne says he's the best why he don't comeback at B.G. B.G. ripped on that nigga on his albums.
I still like Wayne and think is new album is tight but B.G. has always been my favorite one out the bunch.

listen to "I Miss My Dawgs" on his new cd and youll find out .. and before I say anything about Chamillionaire wiping the floor with anyone I'm gonna have peep his new cd cause Mixtape Messiah fucking sucked.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
He been progressing every single year since "Get It How U Live"....he get props for that alone. He DEFINITELY the best rapper in the 25 and under category....maybe more, who knows.

wooow..thats a bold ass statement...of course u'r entitled to your opinion but i think off top loyd banks is harder...and a handful of bay cats i have had the priveledge to soak game from as well