LAKERS FORCE GAME SEVEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
Weather the Kings win or lose I hope they get payback on little punk ass hoebe for the two elbows to our boys that the refs missed.Fuck it lay that punk out.Unfortunatly the Kings have good soprtsmanship and it prolly wont go down like that.Only if we had Reggie or Childs.ha haaaa

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
he it is from the site

Lakers Force Sunday's Game 7
The Lakers can clinch their third consecutive NBA Finals berth with a victory in Sacramento on Sunday (4:30 p.m., NBC). Kobe Bryant and Rick Fox combined to go 10-for-10 from the foul line in the final two minutes as L.A. edged the Kings 106-102 Friday in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals. Shaquille O'Neal posted 41 points and 17 rebounds, and Bryant had 31 points and 11 boards.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Sheeeeeeit. It's either gonna be Webber or Jackson that let's Kobe have it on Sunday. I wouldn't count out Vlade either. Dude is going to come thru the lane...after Bibby plays matador "D" (planned of course)...Kobe goes up for the dunk and then...blackness. 20 minutes later Bryant wakes up in the locker room with a nose the size of Shaq's right ass cheek.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I guess you didn't see that game where Jackson beat Tracy McGrady down in Orlando? Some fan threw a cup of beer on Bobby as he walked out.

And Webber laid John Stockton out in the first round a few years ago. Jazz fan STILL bitches about that till this day.

May 12, 2002
Jackson too weak?Hes 1-0 in the NBA.ha haa he dipped Tracy nicely.Whats Kobe 0-2.He got checked by Childs little ass childs ha haaa and Skelator rolled him all over the table this season then questioned his manhood.Man Kobe gets no love his own fans used to hate him.Im sure he remembers the time...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
LaKeRzz8 said:
..but mcgrady diodnt want to mess with a littlefool
Are you sure you recall it correctly? T-Mac was the one who started it. He shot that ball into Bobby's face and threw his hands up like, "What!?" Jackson was on that cat like a pit! Dipped that fu and was lettin him have it. Bwhahahahahaha! McGrady was the best player on his team. What a dumb ass.

Apr 25, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
ohh my bad.. yeah i remember that shit..but mcgrady diodnt want to mess with a littlefool and plus he was the only one on his team that could play
MCGRADY THREW THA BALL AT HIZ HEAD...BOBBY PUSHED HIZ ASS AND MCGRADY CAME SWINGIN...MISSED...AND BOBBY DID SUM MILITAIRY/JUJITSU SHIT AND TOSSED HIZ ASS ON THA GROUND WITTA COUNTER...YOUR RIGHT THO...MCGRADY DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT...AND YES JACKSON IS VERY WEAK...:rolleyes:...$IDEWAYZ