Ken Cammanitti + Jose Canseco = Bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Fuck those fools, they are just pissed cause nobody wanted their sorry asses and their way of getting back at baseball is to say that everyone uses steriods. Look put it this way, steriods may help out a little, say help a batter hit the ball 30 or 50 feet farther. So that would help a weaker player, but what about the guys who hit shots? No way steriods helped out Barry Bonds or Sammy Sosa. Some people have god given talent and some don't. This isn't a futuristic movie where a pill can make an average Joe into a superstar. Both of these fucks are just trying to get back at the game that didn't wan their asses anymore. Jose Canseco is just a bitch for that and Ken Cammanitti is just dumb for ruining his reputation and what he had of a career. I think that this is just another bad bullshit deal that is happening to baseball. On top of all this shit there is probably going to be a strike this year. I can't fucking believe it. I'll be a baseball fan for my whole life, but I hate it when shit like this goes on. It'll just be another excuse for the poor man to skip out on a game and another way for retarded ass Bud Selig to try to reduce the number of games, change the ball, or do something to fuck the game up even more than it is already.

Fuck all the haters in baseball. I'm a baseball fan for life, no matter what.

Late!

May 9, 2002
damn...thats stupid, u know for them sayin this shit they will get sued for everything they got true or not true

May 5, 2002
I agree Canseco probably needs money and is disgruntled cuz no team wants his ass. I mean he is a BIG ASS BITCH if he sells out ppl just for a buck.. I guess he thinks ppl will respect him for it. Lte the shit go!!! I mean WTF do we trip on kids who lift weights versus kids who dont? Leave it alone and let ppl expose themselves... I think Canseco should be black listed from baseball in much the same way they did Pete Rose, this time its for a good reason, being a bitch ass snitch!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Jose is very cawky, and he doesn't realize that he can't perform at the top level like he once did in the late 80's.

He still thinks that he can hit in the mid to high .200's which is BS. I still believe he has a lot of power but I don't believe he can hit for a good average, and thats important if you want to be a starter. Jose has an injury problem also, and when you put together that he can't stay healthy for long and can't hit for average your career is doomed.

But I will read his book when it comes out. :cheeky: