juveniles slow motion a rip off!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
I was feel'n that song, it was good to hear slim on tha radio...its just fucked up that he was on tha edge of blow'n up but got his life snatched from him b4 tha world got a chance to meet him...R.I.P SOULJA SLIM

Apr 5, 2004
what pisses me off the most is when they play the song on the radio they like 'now heres juvenile with slow motion'.... never any mention of soulja slim every fuckin time, no RIP or nothin. homie doesnt get any recognition out here in cali.

sorry to say juvi did not rip thsi song off fropm any buddy this song been hot in ther streest since last year people at a car show nopi in atl last september from what i know is that solja slim came to juvi and ask him if he wanted to put a remix of the song juvi was cool with it cause as what i heard be4 solja slim died him and juvi and bg where going to do album togther and it was going to be put out on what ever lable that utp and juvi get a deal with u cna go find the slow motion reguler version and has solja slim and another person on it................and yeah i hate thes fagget ass djs on the radio saying the new juvi and dont say anything about solja slim are thes djs that retarded that they cant tell there is more of solja slim on the song the juvi and the 12 ince say juvi & soljia slim slow motion remix

Nov 18, 2003
yeah I hate the fact Slim (RIP) dont get any mention. Bad thing about it is I've had some dumb ass peeps jammin the song and didnt even know it was two people on it

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
dont talk about shit you know nothing about. soulja slim GAVE this song to juvi before he died because he knew with juvi putting it out as a single and him just dropping an album that it wouldve got him some shine. and i dont know if yall saw the video but everyone had r.i.p. soulja slim shirts on what the fuck are yall talking about? dont talk shit if you dont know whats really up ..

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
little rock said:
naner12 u must be 12. learn ur history boy. nuff said.

shut the fuck up .. i don't post unless i know what im talking about. show me anywhere else that im wrong. and dont tell me shit 'that you boy' said cause i really dont give a fuck to hear about it.

dumb fukk juvi didn't ripo sh itt off. u must be a yungsta.
nice typing homie .. and im 12?