Just ordered the 360!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Its dope man...I'd like to see some better games....graphics are amazing...I love the controller...the drive seems like its pretty damn loud though...lol

No real complaints here though man...I've had it since about 2 weeks after it came out and its been all gravity

Oh yeah....DON'T BUY MADDEN 06...shit is garbo ! And its a disgrace to the Madden Legacy

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
GET A KING KONG GAME FOR 360!

I swear man, i played this game at futureshop store, and it was like, so fucking real, it was amazing.....i can't forget that shit

Dec 9, 2005
^^ Call Of Duty is hella tight...best first person shooter I've ever played...except...I got stuck at this level where you have to drive a tank...never played it since. :dead:

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I just got mine on Monday. So far it's been impressive. The downloads take a lot longer than I'd like, but once on the HDD, those demos load like a big dog. I didn't buy any games cuz I already had a Gamefly account, but on the way are Fight Night: Round 3, Call of Duty 2, & Project Gotham Racing 3.

After I played the FN: R3 demo, I knew I had to cop it.