Just moved down to the dirty south!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm in Georgia now. In Marietta. Just 15 minutes outside the ATL and soon I'll be setting up shop down here. It's different from Detroit but it'll end up being all the same. I jusst wanted to post this cuz I felt like it.:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
fa real...
i'm tryin to live in ATL or Savannah

i found mansions in savannah for like 500 a month...it's in the hood but fuck it...ain't nothin new

all i need is to find some roomates to fill out the six rooms...and it'll be like 70 a month or some shit each person lol
that's crazy

Aug 17, 2002
georgia got hella hoes i hear, i was speaking to someone who had moved to san jo and from there and was tellin me how different the game is out there

May 1, 2002
^^^^^^

dog the ratio of females to guys in atlanta is fucking redicules. its at least 7 to 1. even retarded guys with limps can pull hoes down there. the females are hella easy to talk to. i thought the white females would be acting funny towards black guys but they where hella coo. none of the females i met down there where stuck up.

Apr 26, 2002
celly510 said:
^^^^^^

dog the ratio of females to guys in atlanta is fucking redicules. its at least 7 to 1. even retarded guys with limps can pull hoes down there. the females are hella easy to talk to. i thought the white females would be acting funny towards black guys but they where hella coo. none of the females i met down there where stuck up.
u right about tha ratio, but u wrong bout tha retarded guy, lol. them breezys down here are MOSTLY bout tha fetti. if u ain't staccin, u ain't maccin down here. it's all about tha money. fucc gangstas, fucc thugs, they want tha money. fold.

May 1, 2002
T-Spoon said:

u right about tha ratio, but u wrong bout tha retarded guy, lol. them breezys down here are MOSTLY bout tha fetti. if u ain't staccin, u ain't maccin down here. it's all about tha money. fucc gangstas, fucc thugs, they want tha money. fold.

compared to how thesse stupid hoes in the bay area act atlanta females are easy to fuck with.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Why'd you move ?

Pimperoni said:
Good Luck Lou!! Does this mean you're not ever comin' back to Michigan ? :eyecross:
Cuz I'm still young and wanted to see what it's like to move away from home. Plus, people keep telling me that the ATL is the land of opportunity.

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Why'd you move ?

Young Lou said:

Plus, people keep telling me that the ATL is the land of opportunity.

it definitely is. if u can't make it out here, u can't make it nowhere. that's really real. when u comin out here lou? holla @ a nia. fold.

May 10, 2002
ATL is hard!!

I went to visit my boy out there last summer in College Park. He went to the same high school as Luda, Baby Boi and Slim Calhoun and his sister knows and kicks it with all them. I'll be the first to say they got some fine ass women out there and all the ones I met were real easy going. I can hardly see myself moving outta Cali, but if I did, the ATL might be one of my chosen spots... Grant Theft