It's a crazy time right now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
In Florida they arrested possible terrist's after receiving a tip off from a lady that heard them speaking of an attack in a restaurant stating that they said "the americans thought 9-11-01 was bad...wait until they see what happens on 9-13-02...

Up here in Portland the cops just arrested a man at the airport for having goverment documents and traces of dynamite explosives in his luggage...

I hope I don't have to hear about someone's family getting ghost over this shit...it's gotten out of hand when they have sent nation wide warnings to ALL apartment complex's saying you are possible in danger of terrorist's and terrorist attacks...And they know that private airports all over the US don't have even luggage checks or metal detecter's. I could get a flight right here in Portland at a private airport in Hillsboro and possibly take on a AR 15 and a bag of grenades..

Does anyone think that this shit is over? Terrorist attacks?

M

mr2productionz

truthfully no, thos bastards are gonna hit us when we least expect it...not on an anniversary or somethin.

Sep 12, 2002
we have been bombin iraq on a daily basis for the past 10 years, if someone was doin that to our country/region of residence i think we would retaliate back too.... not justifying why that stupid shit went down last year... jus more sayin i can understand why some stupid terrorists would pull some shit on the U.S. ... if you look at it from other country's perspectives, WE WERE AND HAVE BEEN ALL UP IN EVERYONES ASSHOLES LOOKIN FOR A SIGN OF HUMAN PAPALOMA VIRUS (aka warts) SINCE DAY 1, of course some crazy fucks are going to get pissed off about it and pull some stupid shit like that. lets just hope it aint in our own back yards.