Is there a worse movie than 2 Fast 2 Furious?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That movie Black Christmas or whatever it was, that horror Christmas movie? IT was terrible. So was Penetentiary 2. I don't even think that movie should be counted for some reason, like it was doomed to be bad from the start. Movies like 2 fast 2 furious had a big budget and the same dude that made boyz in the hood made it, why did it suck so bad?
Black Christmas is a classic! That was like the first real slasher movie. I hope you are talking about the remake!

Jan 9, 2009
Year One

pretty much any movie with Jack Black in it besides Pick of Destiny

at least fast n furious had cool cars, and the production crews paid out A LOT of cash to hella regular kids with cool cars. and they did events for street racers when the first movie dropped. they came out and really soaked up a night at the runs in sd like fuck it. since my car (98/99 mitsu eclipse gs-t) was the star of the original film, the movie people came out and jocked our crew. (Team Total Eclipse SD) all eclipses. :D

as a whole the franchise was very successful.

Jul 25, 2007
2 fast 2 furious. haha! Saw that movie hella high and I was the only one in the theater who cracked up hella loud when Paul Walker said this. After that a couple people followed along and cracked up to.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
2 fast 2 furious. haha! Saw that movie hella high and I was the only one in the theater who cracked up hella loud when Paul Walker said this. After that a couple people followed along and cracked up to.

LOL there were too many lines like this that were just stupid. They don't have any on screen chemistry in this movie.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
A young child is terrified to discover that a planned family trip is to be haunted by vile plant-eating monsters out of his worst nightmare. His attempt to save his beloved family is assisted by the spectre of his deceased grandfather. Also, there are NO trolls in this movie, only goblins.

from imdb trivia :

In fall 2007, during a special screening in New York, the cast members said that during production, they had serious doubts about how the movie would work. Most of the crew spoke only Italian, and the director insisted that the lines be read verbatim

Don Packard, who played the store owner, said in Best Worst Movie (2009) that he was on leave from intermittently staying in a mental hospital when he filmed Troll 2 (1990), and when he watched it later, he could see that he was not acting in his scenes - he really was as disturbed as his character.

lol i need to see this