I'm Puttin together a concert in the 408......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
sup yall? i'm putting on a concert at santa clara university within the next couple of months.....i have the funding and we've got a whole fuckin football field to use! NH and the pervelous will be performing fasho....along with IIsicc, and hopefully RBL posse and Nickatina.....NBD, mista cane, and other artists interested in puttin on a performance in front of some fine ass college bitches betta post up....lemme know what yall think? who's gonna be able to make it out there? thanx

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Hmmm....I went to SCU and gotta say that it is not the sort of place I would expect to see a rap concert. It's mostly just uppity white kids who study alot and listen to alternative rock music. People thought I was crazy settin' up the studio in my dorm room droppin' tracks...haha. But yo, good hustle settin' that up. I'm real surprised the catholic priest president of the school would even allow it on campus. If it's really goin' down like that, I'd definitely like to be a part of it. Get at me if there's spots open [email protected]