I'm mad cause the Chiefs lost...I'm Piiiissed off

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who thinks Trent Green is the worst acquisition in KC history?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Jul 7, 2002
Fuck Trent Green!!!

Everytime I regain a glimmer of hope that he can be a half ass QB...he fucks it up.

Chiefs D: you guys need to get the fuck on the pass rush.

Any other comments, thoughts?

Jul 7, 2002
I wouldn't say they were owned by the Jags.....the first half KC owned them...and then the Jags flipped it around for the 3rd quarter. KC mounted a comeback at the end, but to no avail.

Aug 17, 2002
NOT THE WORST...

I wouldn't say he is the chiefs worst acquisition... I do STILL believe that he can do well, but that is just my opinion...

You guys should look at some of them others, like BONO and Bam Morris and Blackledge(i dont remember if that is his name or not.. think it was... the same year as those other quarterback greats (dan marino, warren moon, John elway, i believe were a few others that year) and a heisman trophy winner that they drafted...... or maybe Eric Warfield.... man they have paid that dude 28 million to outright suck....

Sep 4, 2002
Green is not the "WORST"

The worst aquisition we had in my time was Linn Elliot or Steve Bono. Trent Green isn't that bad, he just needs more gametime, this is only his 3 yr at starting QB, and also it's only the 2nd game of season man.