i'm a knight for the hundreth time and none of yall met me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i hope to meet sum of yall one day hopefully when things are better for me.

how bout a southern cali siccness bbq?

and to you sac folks i might be up there again in about a month.my uncle from the phillipines will soon be in america to live and become a citizen soon after.

if my dad decides to go there to pick him up maybe i can drop by your house with my cousin.gather up and check out the city with yall.

sup villian?

prolly go to a strip club i never been to one yet :classic:...

i'm not sure about that yet it's up to my dad if he wants to go to sac.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sup Toop....congrats on being knighted...I'ma be movin down to So. Cal on Friday G....u should hit me up, cuz I wanna me you, ZoSicc, Krishna, and all the other siccness folkz...stay realer than real

Apr 25, 2002
i got it cleared out evil wayz.

and m-1 where you moving too?about meeting you guys it's hard cause i don't drive long distances i roll with sumone in my family when we are on the road.

plus my dad don't trust nobody on the internet he watches the news.

Apr 25, 2002
i'm grown but i'm tha baby to my parents.:cry:?

m-1 i hope so,like if lil c.s. comes around me and krishna are hoping we could hook up and go.

Apr 25, 2002
i'll let you know villian.my dad was talking about it last night and he might just have my uncle in sac take my uncle to oxnard instead of us going up there.he was planning to come down here sumtime anyway.we always go there but he don't come here when he says he will.this time is different though.

we'll see.