I might be re-locating to Stocktone!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I'M GONNA BE TALKIN TO SOME FOOL TOMARROW ABOUT GETTIN A PAD OUT IN STOCKTON...I ALREADY GOT FAMILY OUT IN THE MANTECA AREA....BUT I AIN'T NEVER LIVED OUT IN THE 209...JUST VISITED....I REALLY DON'T WANNA LEAVE THE MONT AND THE BAY BUT IF I WANNA SAVE UP AND COME UP A LITTLE I NEED TO MAKE THE MOVE YA FEEL....

TO ALL THE VALLEY HOMEBOYZ...WHAT'S IT LIKE LIVIN IN THE 209..I KNOW IT'S A HELLUVA LOT HOTTER THERE...JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT'S UP ON THE STOCKTOWN SITUATION...I THINK THE PAD IS SOMEWHERE OFF OF HAMMER LANE BUT I AIN'T SURE YET...

AND TO WOODIE...AYE BRO..WHAT WAS IT AND WHAT IS IT LIKE LEAVING THE ONLY HOOD YA KNOW AND HAVING TO RE-GROUP SOMEWHERE ELSE...DID YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT OF ADJUSTING?? ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE MOVE YOU MADE???

LET ME KNOW YALL...

May 5, 2002
BIG OSO LOC

A HOMEBOY YOU ABOUT TO MOVE TO STOCKTONE ? I WILL CALL MY COUSINS AND THEY CAN SHOW YOU AROUND AND MEET SOME HEADS AND MAKE CONTACTS IF YOU NEED TO MAKE ANY SCRILLS ITS ALL LOVE AROUND STOCKTONE HOMEBOY JUST THE SCRAPS ON HAZLETON AND FILBERT AND PERSONAL SHIT. HIT ME UP THOUGH. OH YEAH IF YOU MOVING BY HAMMER LANE YOU WILL BE IN MY COUSINS AREA. SORRY I CANNOT BE THERE. :beard:

Apr 25, 2002
I moved from San Jo to a small ass town(Newman) out here in tha valley. It succz at 1st but if u really want to get yur mind right tha valley is tha right place. Its hella differnt than tha bay homie, but if u tryin to lay low and do yur music thang i think it would be a good move, they only thang is sum peeps hate a lot out here on Bay foo's but most show luv.
hope that help
AntDawg

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
que onda oso

u know u got family in the 209>>>hit up cicatriz

as far as moving--good luck---------->stocktone looks calm but is crazy so stay trucha.

other than that ITS HOT AS HELL out there---->thatz why i moved 2 the BAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE

May 2, 2002
Wedo...I haven't gotten nothin yet bro????

I was out in stockton all day today with my wife and kids lookin at the spot we gonna be movin...right off of hammer lane and kelly...we was site seein and shit...checkin the area out..looks coo!! We'll probably be headin out there in a month..still workin out everything to make it happen. From what I seen I think we'll like it out there....

Apr 25, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:
Wedo...I haven't gotten nothin yet bro????

I was out in stockton all day today with my wife and kids lookin at the spot we gonna be movin...right off of hammer lane and kelly...we was site seein and shit...checkin the area out..looks coo!! We'll probably be headin out there in a month..still workin out everything to make it happen. From what I seen I think we'll like it out there....
good shit oso.........i think youll like it here......cept for the fuckin heat.......but my girl live in some apartments off hammer in the landing (other side of i-5 and hammer)..........if u still puffin on some greenery, it would b my pleasure to welcome you wit a stockton chronic blunt....holla

May 5, 2002
THATS MY OLD HOOD

THATS ON THE CORNER OF IN SHAPE CITY, CJ'S,CIRCLE K GOING NORTH UP KELLY YOU'LL FIND A LOT OF ASIANS THEN A SCRAP FAMILY AFTER AN OVERPASS. WHEN IT DEAD ENDS IT WILL HANG RIGHT AND YOU'LL HIT OTTO DR. THATS WERE I USED TO LIVE WITH MY COUSINS THEY STILL LIVE THERE. THERE ARE A BUNCH OF NORTENO HOMEBOYS THAT LIVE THERE TOO, YOU EVER MEET THEM TELL THEM JESUS SAID WHATS UP HEURO,BONZO TWINS,D(DIANTRE), MISS MY HOMIES ILL BE BACK FROM JAPAN ON LEAVE IN THE FALL-LATE

Jun 27, 2002
HA, DAMN OSO YOU LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM ME AND SHIT LIKE 3 BLOCKS U GUNNA STAY BY THEM BLUE APTS RITEU TOLD M EARLYER I STAY LIKE 2 BLOCKS DOWN ON KELLY CIRCLE ON KELLY DRIVE WERE ALL THE AZNS AT BUT I AINT AZN :) THROW A BBQ OR SOMETHING WHEN U GET HERE PEACE