I got a job!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
after 5 weeks of searching i finally found a job. and it is going to be more than a job because i will actually like what i am doing. that will be a trip. all the other jobs i have had i hated. i am the new sales man for 101 north.
the interview was sicc as hell too. the owner of the company was talking with me and i said to him,"If you dont hire me for this position, then you will have hired the wrong person." dude recognized my enthusiasm and balls. it us good to be having a pay check to look forward to. i killed the interview, and i am still pumped abuot being employed.

Nov 25, 2002
damn cuzzo.....i remember that thread we was postin in sayin we was lookin for work.......congratulations man!!!! im still lookin for a job though and i might get a good one where my mom works but i dunno cuz they kinda bullshittin.......
Good lucc though hope ya come up!!!!!!!

Sep 23, 2002
Congrats homie, them sales jobs aint no joke. But that paid training is hella cooh, lol. Its cooh that u gonna like what u do, thats the best part. Havin fun makin that paper ya feel? Good luck at it homie, Do what u gotta do. Get that money! :cool:

S

Sicx is My Hero

well you fell for it. Sales jobs are nothing more than a high-stress, low pay job. Even high end sales jobs are only as good as your last sale - if you burn out and need a personal day, you've got a short check. Your boss - I know already - is just a rah rah drll sergeant asshole

you fucked up - you're not going to make shit - even if you do it's only because they will transform you into a mindless drone who talks his little sales pitches...i.e. tricking people out of their hard-earned money with scams.

if i were you i'd trip over something today and get workman'scomp - or cuss someone out and get fired for unemployment - or just fucking quit. sales...what a horrible job

Apr 26, 2002
actually this job is perfect for humboldt, he's selling glass pieces. Hmmm. Pothead and Paraphanellia Salesman go hand in hand