I and every1 else, like to thank the artists at th BBQ that we bought cd's for.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Thanks for Putting those annoying stickers at the top of the cds that includes the NAME, TITLE, BAR CODE, and CATALOGUE NUMBER, on the OUTSIDE of the plastic wrap instead of attached to the cd case. Those are a bitch to remove sometimes and of you dont get it right, fuzz sticks to it.

We got some cool cds too.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha...i knew there was a reason those CDs were so damn easy to open....you weren't alone in noticing that G

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
and they never come off anyhow...I try and try, but just get little pieces of sticker that get stuck on my fingers or to my clothes, then i notice em on my shirt an hour later when i'm tryin to talk to some girl or somethin...hahha j/k, but they suck big time

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Fuck I was juiced about the price of the bad boys. At Rasputins shit cost like $7.99 for a scratched up used CD and at the BBQ people were selling units for $5 even. Thanx for hooking up the deals there. I'm very happy with the price I payed for all the CDs I bought.

Late!