How to play burned PS2 Games on Slim PS2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I was wondering how to play burned games on the slim ps2 without modding it, can swap magic be used? and where do i get that?

Apr 20, 2005
yes it can i got mine. . .go to ebay and put flip top ps2 and ull find em. Ull get a nice lookin new cover (mines clear blue) and a GHOST CLIP which keeps the disc spinning. u can find the instructions on how to install it WWW.GOOGLE.COM (i love the internet all typs of info so u dont have to pay people) u can also learn how to install ur own mod chip if u actually wanna try.

Apr 20, 2005
yes it does. . .the ghost clip is a small ass lil square piece dat goes inside the ps2. . .tell u the truth all u really need is the ghost clip and the magic swap cd's. (afterdawn has some good info in the forums but this is simple stuff)

Apr 20, 2005
No the SWAP MAGIC is burnt a certain way. . .it has some crazy ass lines on the disc. . .and from what i read and all the progs i tried. . .u cant burn it or rip it properly. . .i dont know about the CD swap magic but the DVD swap magic u Cant burn to my knowledge. . .