how old were you when you finally understood death?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think i was like 6 or 7.i went my my uncles funeral and i was'nt crying at first but i kissed his forehead at the viewing.i was just watching everyone crying all my cousins and uncles and aunties.so the day they had to put him in the ground i was watching it and my remember my cousins crying so hard and they were lowering him in the ground.i started thinking of how nice my uncle was he would always pay for my candy when i visted him this was in frisco.he would always smile and never let my dad pay for my candy from the corner store.then i realized i'd never see him again.right then i cried and i never stoped on the way home to his house where everyone was gathering to send the family condolences and eat.it was a long ride home and i cried so hard.my parents knew i loved him cause i cried so much for him.that was the first time i really realized death.

Jun 27, 2002
I WAS BOUT 11 WHEN MY POPS TOLD ME MY MOMS WAS DEAD, SHE HAD DIED WHEN I WAS LIKE 8 OR SOME SHIT......NIGGA NEVER TOLD ME TILL ONE DAY HE GOT DRUNK AND GAVE ME THE AUTOPSY REPORT AND POLICE REPORT, ITS SOME FUCKED UP SHIT TO READ AT 11.......THIS NIGGA SHE MARRIED BEAT HER ASS TO DEATH AND SAID IT WAS AN ACCIDENT , THAT SHE WAS DRUNK AND FELL DOWN AND HIT HER HEAD ON A TABLE, HIS WAS WELL BEFORE AMERICAS CRACKDOWN ON DMESTIC ABUSE (THE OJ THANG) AND THIS FUCKER GOT AWAY WITH MURDER, THERE WAS A TRAIL OF ABUSE REPORTS TO THE POLICE TOO......HE WASNT EVEN ARRESTED.....NOT EVEN A SUSPECT OF FOUL PLAY ....but the corners report said it was homicide......bakersfield pd never even investigated.....some cold shit

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
^^Thats fucked up! And they didnt even investigate?

FUCK THAT!

I was 6 when I first saw the eyes of a dead man, thats when I got my first understanding of death. And since then, everyone I know who's died that I didnt get to see buried, have haunted me. I'm not at piece til I look at the body, I gotta see the eyes. Dont know why, but thats how it is. :confused:

The one that haunts me the most is my grandma. I had just left town after spendin' a week wit her. Then one day later on the next week, somethin' told me to call my uncle. I called him and his wife told me that he left town for my grandma's funeral which was the day before I called lookin' for him. She was laughin' while she told me, I clicked over and called my moms cuz I thought this bitch was bullshittin'. My moms called around and found out it was true, then later on went to my uncles crib and beat the shit out his wife. I went to see her but never got to see her body and say goodbye. She died from a heart attack.

I didnt get to see the body or see her buried, so in my sleep all I see are her eyes with life in'em. :cry:

Nov 11, 2002
i understood death when i was bout 14 when i fuckin overdosed and shit cause me and my mom didnt get along i was depressed that i couldnt do shit my head was down i couldnt look noone in the eyes i just felt like nothin cause my family was all split up and they left me on my own been on my own all my life and shit but they put me on these one pills to give me energy but they didnt do shit then they wanted me to go to councilin and shit but i didnt go cause fuck that shit then for some reason they gave me a contract for my mom to sign but when my mom read it it was a contract to put me in the fuckin nut house cause they thaught i was crazy and shit i dont know why but thats was fucked up but my mom did dope and shit all the time but for some reason im not fuckin scared to die