Have you or still do collect sports cards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
CinFul-1 said:

Ebay blows out all the Card stores, I like the Az Cardinals, the dealers around here would try to jack me cuz I was a fan and sell that shit hell of expensive, No lie Ive seen the same AzCards stuff they seel for 50-75 bucks, I have bought for a dollar off ebay, Because Az Cards are not a high demand team
I buy a lot of my Kings stuff online from people all over the country, cuzz it sells great here in Sac, same thing with Raider cards. All of our jersey/floor memoribillia cards are always half off and sometimes even that doesnt seem to be enough. I got a buddy who has the Jake Plummer signed mini helmet numbered to his jersey # that came out in last years Playoff, let me know if you are interested and I will see how much he wants for it.

C

CinFul-1

BigE916WRM said:

I buy a lot of my Kings stuff online from people all over the country, cuzz it sells great here in Sac, same thing with Raider cards. All of our jersey/floor memoribillia cards are always half off and sometimes even that doesnt seem to be enough. I got a buddy who has the Jake Plummer signed mini helmet numbered to his jersey # that came out in last years Playoff, let me know if you are interested and I will see how much he wants for it.
Yeah Im interested, Let me know if you have any tight Cardinals shit, My collection is tight as fuck, Game used Jerseys, Game used Cleats, Signed Jerseys, Game used QB Towel Gloves, Hella shit!!!
yea hit me up with Info on that Helmet

May 8, 2002
i have some (2) barry bonds cards im willing to trade one is a 2001 fleer legacy Serial#ed to 100 base/ball card the other is a
2001 SPX winning materials (i thing jersey/ball card) no serial number

willing to trade with comparable Nomar, koufax, fuck it any superstar from either dodger teams or the red sox