has there ever been anything so out of your control in your life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah the kinda shit I dont wanna share wit on the boards....
I come here to ease the pain bro not let it breed ya get me..

I still guess I can answer your Q

..Yes

But it's gettin put in check when I see the muthafucka next... He been hidin for almost 3 years straight.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, I had to have Open Heart Surgery almost three years ago. I Knew a few months before i had to have it. So everyday it was gettin closer for the surgery and everyday i was gettin more scared.

They removed my Aorta (Main valve from your heart pumping blood to the rest of your body) they stopped my heart and breathing for a half hour and let a machine keep me alive and replaced it with a mechanical one (metal). The surgery took 9 hours. I have a big ass scar down my chest, and I have to take Blood thinners everyday for the rest of my life to prevent my blood from clotting.
I have to watch what I do. Even if i cut myself shaving, it can bleed for hours. Cant get into fights. Cant eat Salads or any green vegatable (becuz its filled with vitamin K which clots the blood) And i have to carry a card on me at all times incase something happens to me to let the docs know i have a fake Aorta and on Blood thinners.

You can hear my heart tick everytime it pumps. sounds like a ticking clock. use to drive my girl nutz when we first got together. but now she dont even notice it.

But the scariest day in my life that was out of my control was being in the operating room with my mom and dad before they put me to sleep knowing that it could be the last time i see them and i see the world.

Now im just happy to be alive.

Apr 25, 2002
damn!

thats hella crazy.your here today and hope your doing alright.i can only imagine whut that would be like.

thats sum crazy shit homie.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
Sometimes...not as bad as it used to be...but i got like anxiety. I dont get weird around people or nothin like that like thos paxil commercials but at certian times I get weird...everyday I think of it and its really hard to control

Apr 25, 2002
@Bammer

yea man, I had it done right before i moved to Eugene. and yea im a soldier, i had to have a tube up my cock for a couple days, and be awake when they pulled it out, and to top it off a pretty fine nurse in the ICU took it out, talk about uncomfortable.

My little brother is in jail for armed robbery (some shit he didn't do). But he hasn't gone to trial yet. He is there cuzz dude that did it (who was supposed to be his boy) lied & said he had somethin to do with it. It feels out of control, because I know that this is one thing I can't do anything about to make the outcome be what I want it to be. This sucks.

Nov 11, 2002
shit i use to think bout everyday is whtf was gonna happen to me i got kicked out at14 on my own didnt kow were to go i was slangin in the streets just to survive gettin fucked up everyday thinkin m gonna die but shit im still here and its like i dont give a fuck cause im still on my own and makin it and i do believe there is a god cause im still here

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
Me and my boys get fucking crazy when we party/drink. One night I passed out and they fucking tea bagged me and took pics. That shit fucking sucked...anyways after they showed everyone they burned them cuz I was gonna beat they ass...Bastards

Apr 25, 2002
Sneak said:
Me and my boys get fucking crazy when we party/drink. One night I passed out and they fucking tea bagged me and took pics. That shit fucking sucked...anyways after they showed everyone they burned them cuz I was gonna beat they ass...Bastards

thats some gay shit