Has anyone taken an Online College Class?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
While I've never taken a class online I know people who have and they all tell me that its lots of writing papers and using message boards to participate in class discussions.

Apr 25, 2002
i took two online criminal justice classes throuh Solano last summer, that shit was so easy and hardly any work....

Apr 25, 2002
I took Sociology and Psychology online. Both classes were just like being in the class room I just did them on my own time. Same homework, same tests, I just felt more relaxed sittin in the house doing it.

Apr 25, 2002
the two classes i took also went to my BS...just make sure the class is a UC/CSU transferable class and you'll be straight...

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
i took a few....they were hella easy....

one thing that cracked me up was that they were offering an "interpersonal communications" course online. i don't think that would be too effective....
hahaha...i took that shit, not online though...actually it was interpersonal relations but i'm sure it's the same shit...what the fuck would be the point of that online? whats the homework, hit up an AOL chat room for an hour...

but i've taken intro to computer info systems online and you jus had to do bookwork and email it to the instucter, and post on message board 2wice a week...and an a midterm and final online test that was sent out at 12am and had to be emailed by 12am the next day....