Hard to B-legit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
$ic K said:
yes of course its good, what kind of question is that =]

any sic wid it is always worth a purchase, no doubt homie
{Bill Lumburg Voice} I am gonna have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you on that. I just don't think that this album was worth the 15.99 I spent on it. I am a B-Legit fan but I think he could have came a little bit harder. For the most part the beats suck. I do not really care to much for Ric Roc and the fact that he did damn near the entire album kinda blew it for me. Every one on here always talks about JT using recycled songs but to me all of the beats for B-Legits album sound like the beats off of 40s last album. Like I said it should have been called "Ric Roc remakes Grit & Grind for B-Legit." {/Bill Lumburg Voice}

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I agree with you Mr. Strike....I was very anxious to hear this CD...but in the end it was pretty disappointing...if I'm hearing rite this cd sounds like it was made for bitches...all the tracks was dance yo ass off shit....what happen to trunk rattlin smebbin bumbles shit?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
I hope all you people who dont really feel Hard 2 B Legit, can at least agree that we have seen about a 50/50 opinion total on this CD. About half like the sound of this CD as a whole, and the other 50% arent feeling it. I dont know why its getting such mixed opinions. I personally thought it was good music, even if it wasnt as good as Hempin & Museum, you feel me?