GOD DAMN....JURASSIC 5 RIPPED SHIT UP IN HUMBOLDT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Best hiphop show Ive been to in awhile. I was right up front singing verse to verse with J5. I swear I was like a little groupie ho. Cut Chemist and NuMark pulled off some off the wall shit on the tables. If you aint heard Jurassic 5 yet, YOU SLEEPIN. JURASS FINISH FIRST

Jun 4, 2002
damn that sounds tight, is the new lp up to par? i remember catchin them cats & freestyle fellowship at unity in l.a. a couple calendars ago. i give a fuck what anybody says them fools somehow pull off that old school shit & got flows like a melonpicker. hahhaa i feel you on that funny feeling you get rappin the words of a songs at a show.

what that OG Kush like up in humboldt? that shit must be bonkers...

Apr 25, 2002
Let me tell you man, I just copped the album last week and that shit is already a classic in my opinion. Its a little darker than the first album, but J5 pulls it off superbly. Every track is a hit, im not skippin anything, front to back it is a DOPE ASS album.

And yes that Humboldt Yumboldt kush will get a fool catatonic, seriously

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, it was on campus...best believe big dank was gettin blown in that spot...somebody from the crowd handed Charli 2na a fat bud on stage and he just stood there and sniffed that shit for a minute while the rest of the crew was still rhymin, like he was mesmorized by that Yumboldt herb! Took him away from his performance for awhile, lol!
Then some dude hopped up on stage and started C Walking... Charlie 2na pushed that fool off the stage and then he spit a sicc ass freestyle about how he aint down with that gangbang shit...shit was tight

Hey Humboldt High, how come you werent there? You missed a good show.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont live up there any more. i fly thru on weekends alot though to visit my girl and my folkx. we should try to hook up, but u never came by my spot, that was right on campus, when i was livin up there.
i already seen them and i wasnt too impressed. i dont really like hip hop all that much.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
jurrasic 5 had a record releast party at the house of blues last week, NEVER like them so i past.. i had second thoughts since my fav old school BIG DADDY KANE was the opener, $27 for a 30 minutes show by KANE made me have second thoughts..