ghetto starz or mobb figgaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
100% tha kind said:

I used to live on Davi.....That explains it.
But now, here's what you do, take a trip up town
to THE CASTLE and get a dose of that 2-0
Personally, I'm feelin' Freako the most. He has some good spits.

The rest of 'em have great delivery and presence, but their lyrics are kinda weak to me, but their first group album had cool lyrics overall. It's their guest spots where they come kinda weak. Like Dubb 20's verse on "Tha P" seemed pretty simple to me.

I appreciate the fact you're not bitching at me for just having an opinion, unlike some other folks here.

Sep 24, 2002
Watch out for Hunnet Proof...I know he aint from either group but hes down with them....Hes got some spits!!!!!!!!!!! Jus check that Hood Fellaz Album (Buy the way is fuckin hard)

Oct 23, 2002
MR.FLAMBOYANT said:
Watch out for Hunnet Proof...I know he aint from either group but hes down with them....Hes got some spits!!!!!!!!!!! Jus check that Hood Fellaz Album (Buy the way is fuckin hard)

I heard him on some bootlegg sh!t wit A.P, he came preety fly too...he got that young soundin' voice thats different from alot of cats out there. Whos all in the group Hood Fellaz????????

Aug 16, 2002
I copped that hoodfellaz the other day and the shit is pure heat!! I didnt skip one tracc! I am feelin 99% of the shit that I bought from The P-Town~ anyone know who is all in the Pueblo Indians??

GOTTI

Oct 23, 2002
Rican Gotti said:
I copped that hoodfellaz the other day and the shit is pure heat!! I didnt skip one tracc! I am feelin 99% of the shit that I bought from The P-Town~ anyone know who is all in the Pueblo Indians??

GOTTI
PUEBLO INDIANS--YOUNG RO BEENIE, AND my lil brother ARSANAL

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah, Arsensal got heat.

Did anybody ever hear that track where Arsenal was HELLA drunk and he got off topic? Damn, that shit was hilarious, but he STILL came tight! I think it was something he did with Young Tre.

May 15, 2002
whats really funny is nonw of you even know who the original ghetto starz were.......before there was ever a scoob nitty or a dubb 20(who i must say got em...thats it)

Apr 25, 2002
damn, i still gotta get my hands on Ghetto Starz group albums, Freak-O's shit.. Hoodfellaz..

i got a lot of buying to do.

Dubb20 is ill.. i really like his spits..

Hunnet Proof is sick as fuck too.. that one song Can't Fuck Wit P off of Camp Mob Figaz was tight.

May 15, 2002
i laugh every time i hear 100 proof rap....that cats rappin bout someone elses life cause i know his background & he aint as thug as he may think....how you gonna get ran out a hood and beat up by some high schoolers and rap about bustin guns and drivin jags com on now

Apr 25, 2002
I got both them debuts from Dubb 20 and the Pueblo Indians...they're pretty tight. If you like that 925 sound with Roblow production, you most likely are gonna be feelin this. The only shit I be buyin lately is the shit that comes out the P. I think they come the hardest/most consistent. Seems to me they be spittin' that real shit. But I think Roblow production carries most of these albums. That fool got hella skill and I think is hella underrated. Go pick these up, and support that local shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
I got both them debuts from Dubb 20 and the Pueblo Indians...they're pretty tight. If you like that 925 sound with Roblow production, you most likely are gonna be feelin this. The only shit I be buyin lately is the shit that comes out the P. I think they come the hardest/most consistent. Seems to me they be spittin' that real shit. But I think Roblow production carries most of these albums. That fool got hella skill and I think is hella underrated. Go pick these up, and support that local shit.

I agree totally with that post.

where do you guys scoop up your Pittsburg shit?