Fuck today??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Well lets see imma do this with point values and see if i can say FUCK TODAY!

8:30 AM; Wake up (get to sleep in for 8am class since i havent missed any time yet.) (+5 points)

9:00 AM; Arrive at gym. have a good Bicep lift. (+10 points)

9:45 AM; Get to class, go to open files (8 weeks of hard work) files dont work. spend next hour and a half trying to rescue them to no avail. I have back up files at home which i suspect are bad too.(-115 points)

11:15 AM leaving school, run into one of the hottest black chicks i know. She invited me to her birthday party with free liquor and wings. But i fucked up and made out with her roomate right after dancing with her, lol. blew that one there. My boy made me leave before i did anything worse. So the girl was always hiding her anger towards me until today since we realize were graduating and leaving seperate ways... she gives me her number. Hey maybe these backup files will be good afterall. The day is once again good. (+115 points)

11:30 AM; go home. Play Mortal Kombat 3. Learn new ERMAC combo. made it up myself. Pretty cool combo. (+10 points)

12:00 noon; Mail arrives. Get invitation to bench at the "Day of Domination" in Scranton Pa in June. (+25 points)

12:45 arrive back at school with backup files. They dont fuckin work. (-125 points)

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
1:30 PM; Arrive at different gym in Washington Pa. Forearm workout is good. Get saunna, hot tub, and steam room. see some friends from back home. (+35 points)

3:45 PM; have to meet ex-girlfriend and help her moove stuff out of her apartment while her current fiance' is there too. Arrive and have to wait for a half hour. (-25 points)

4:15; She arrives with the guy, and i go in with them. Watch the news, load her stuff into my car. Wondering "Am i supposed to fight this guy now? Is he gonna shoot me or what (remember my oldschool post about him leaving his shot gun shells out for me as a warning) " no fight. No murder. Tense situation, since she is gonna end up staying with me for a few weeks. (no change in point value, cant rate this)

5:45 Get back to pittsburgh. I try to get to school. On my way out the door i run into this guy i never wanted to know where i live cause hell try to come over every day. (-30 points)

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
6:00 i can catch the next trolley, but this lady sees me on my phone. Shes locked out and asks to use it. I miss the trolley and she gets a hold of her landlord. I have to wait 15 minutes. (- 5 points only cause she was pretty.)

6:10; I see dood who i know from jail. he needs my phone too since he saw me get it from the lady. we talked and He is getting me some Mid-e(sp) seeds. (+ 20 points) but i didnt want to run into him because of his large coke associathons. now hes prolly gonna try and come over a lot to "lift weights" as he suggested, lol. (- 20 points)

6:15; catch trolley. Im tired feel like the day is shitty. Get to school. Work on project. I cant deal with loosing such a big project. This sucks. (-75 points)

8:15; go back to YMCA to see whos there. Run into a hot blonde chick i used to date, but i dont like to run into her a lot cause im pissed at some certain things. We talk. its sort of cool again. (+10 points) Then shes wearing short shorts. (+10 points) Then when shes leaving with her friiend...

GET THIS!!!!!!!!......

She sarcastically makes a telephone sign with her hands and puts it to her ear like "call me" and then busts out laughing in my face. I cant believe she did that shit!!!! :angry: What a fuckin thing to do. So her and her freind leave laughing their asses off. (-75 points)

9:00 Get back to school. Spill chocolate milk on my white dress pants. (-25 points)

PRESENT TIME (NOW); well lets add it up huh?

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Blight said:

She sarcastically makes a telephone sign with her hands and puts it to her ear like "call me" and then busts out laughing in my face. I cant believe she did that shit!!!! :angry: What a fuckin thing to do. So her and her freind leave laughing their asses off. (-75 points)

lmaoooooooo@that shit
That shit is classic!
Some of this shit you post up should be a fuckin tv special. lol

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
To finish off the day, i went home and thought id eat dinner and just go to bed. Then i remembered i had to get those bags out of my car (with the ex's stuff in em) so i go back out and im tugging on this one thats stuck between the dash and the seat and my nose started gushing blood for no reason. It got in my car and on the seats. All over my face, hands, and bags. I was like fuck this im not gonna let this ruin my day more, so i carried the shit up to my house seeping blood. (-50 points) Not getting blood on my brand new all white shoes (+100!) that was a shock!

LMAO if i had a camera, id let you watch my friend Dudley. Hes off the hook. Nothing compared to this stuff.

Yesterday was pretty good.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I never wear jeans. Its always khakis or dress pants or shorts. I like white stuff, but have bad luck with it; like the time i took this girl out to pittsburgh for her birthday and she wanted to see me skateboard, and during a trick i hit a crack and fell into a mud puddle with white pants, shirt, shoes, and hat.