Fuck the haters..Bo is on point again.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
hot tracc, but what you mean on point again, I got all of bo's albums even the lost tapes (desert eagle) and the only one that was ok was final chapter and he didnt put it together but even tracc 1 on there was fire. Bo been on point.

Feb 14, 2004
THE AWOL CAMP
he dont need them
he gots woodpile and the hindu mafia gang
o yeh that other cat too
I cant remember his name RIGHT NOW
NAW JUST JUST PLAYIN HE'S FUCCIN UP RIGHT NOW
IM SURPRISED HE CANT SEE IT
SPADE AND CYCO ARE THE ONLY TIGHT CATS HE PUT OUT

Oct 29, 2007
Whaaat?? C'mon my dude thats a bold statement to say playerr. Spade & Cyco are alright, buhh did you forget the MOB FIGAZ!?!? C-Bo got money, he doing SOMETHING right. ahaha shit my Laugh, Laughs at you.

Jan 17, 2008
C-Bo is decent at best. Not good but not garbage either. He is much older then the Best of C-bo days (Best C-Bo cd to me). I dont know maybe I grew out of that type of rap music. It all sounds the same to me. Now that Brotha Lynch is a gangster rapper and C-Bo is an older gangster rapper it just seems to 90's to me. Hopefully when X-RAIDED drops his new shit it will counteract the gangster rap syndrome that seems to plauge sac-town rappers (except D.E.).

Jan 18, 2006
when is he dropping anything? ever since the cashville thing seems like its taking forever to release shit