Fuck Jay Z, Bobby Jackson, Shaq, Nas, I'm ridin on these niggas!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
First fuck that faggot Jay Z BASICALLY SPITTING IN THE WEST COAST FACE USING pAC'S BEAT AND HIS HOOK I'm vinna eat that nigga alive on wax for Pac! Nas also stealing my niggas beat! Fuck that nigga Shaq for making all them statements dissing sactown and disrespecting the Kapital......

Fuck Bobby Jackson cause he just a bitch made ugly ass nigga who thinks he's the shit I'm ah slap his ass next time I see him in the club! On Blood!

All these bitch ass niggas i'm ah roast on the next album with accouple more muthafucken hoes...

I'm wit A -Wax and C-Lim fuck it not one more bitch nigga i'm ah let ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre-8

:dead:

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What's it going to accomplish? What is you dissing them in a fuccing song going to do? They aren't going to lose any fans or sales because of it. You're not going to change anyones mind about them. Jay-Z and Nas will probably never even hear your shit let alone actually give a fucc. Why do YOU need to "ride for pac"?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i agree, what will accomplish?

I mean if it makes you feel better go for it, but if your hoping they'll hear it and respond, then you'd be waisting your time... it won't change anything, they gonna bite and be on Pacs nuts 2 the grave

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
L.A ITS THE NEW CAPITAL OF CALIFORNIA, CAN YOU DIGGGGG IT...
fuck the queerz, LAKER 4 PEAT FOR CHICKS...

Apr 26, 2002
CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
he can rap about whatever or whomever he wants to so quit telling him its a bad idea.....
very good point. freedom of speech a motha fucca huh? that's tha beauty of music/lyrics. EXPRESSION. if tre8 feel like that, then y not voice his opinion. jus like tha replies on this subject, sum agree wit chu (tre), sum don't. when u drop that song, some will dig it, some wont. u can't please EVERYBODY.

Originally posted by Tre-8
I live and die for this art(music) I've been given a voice however big or small it might be... I've been given a voice maybe not in the millions like Jay Z but in the thousands... But isn't that where we all start.. I speak what i feel over wax if nobody in the game is gonna speak up i will... Fuck selling a record that s cool but in reality I'd rather speak my heart accross the mic and if you feel me then other will, if thousands feel me, maybe millions will....

REAL SHIT. u seem to be tha only one that looks at music like i do. fucc tha money. it's the ART. if ur passion is in callin out them bustas, then do it. don't put NO limit on artistic expression. fucc that.

and to end this, i feel tre-8. i'm not even from tha west coast and i c how them foos is bitin off ya'll. if ain't nobody voicin or "ridin", then them bustas is gonna keep bitin ya'lls shit and makin money off ya'lls slangage. fucc that! like pac said, there's ridahs and there's punks, WHICH SIDE ARE U ON? when pac checced all them east coast cats, ain't nay one uv them niggas said shit. they wuz in tha dark. when pac died that's when jay-z surfaced, that's when all them east coast niggas shtarted "shinin". fucc that. ya'll need sum1 strong and aggresive to rep ya'll or tha bitin continues.

IF U CAN'T SHTAND FOR SOMETHIN, THEN U'LL FALL FOR ANYTHANG. REAL CHOP.

FOLD.