Floor Seats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I know some of ya'll have gone to plenty of shows..anyone ever score any floor seats? I was wondering if there was a trick to secure those type of tickets. Anytime an event comes here and the day the tix go on sale at 10am Im right here online clicking and I still end up with lower bowl tix.

How's the fool who lives 5hrs ways scoring the floor seats

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I scored floor seats for a SmackDown! show in Hampton, VA several years ago.

It was the very last row, but still the floor lol. I was on ticketmaster.com and managed to get 'em. The first elevated section after floor seats is better though. I had those for the first Great American bash that WWE brought back. Last row floor seats, my view was obstructed the whole night. First elevated section, I could see everything perfect without anyone blocking my view at all. I was actually on camera the whole night at GAB.

I also have one of the souvenir chairs you get to keep. It was Armageddon at the Richmond Coliseum on December 17th, 2006. I didn't actually floor seats though. When we leaving, we saw a guy carrying it so we stopped and asked if he wanted $20 for it and he was like, "alright, I'm tired of carrying it anyway" lol.

Oct 3, 2006
floor seats are easy to get for here, the thing that is hard to get is the actual front row seats..I swear i could be one of the first ones logging on to get a ticket online, and i would never find an actual front row seat on the floor...wack

Nov 14, 2002
How's the fool who lives 5hrs ways scoring the floor seats
Because he's waiting on line at the box office.

People waiting in line at the venue get priority over online sales. Not sure how it works, but that seems to be the case.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Once called the 800# 5 mins before tix went on sale. Guy on the line told me : "Sorry those tix arent on sale for another 3 mins"
"So do you have to hang up on me? C'mon man, Hows the family?" that threw him off he said
"oh, well their fine, ok, windows open. Hows 4th row?"
"SOLD!"

Nov 14, 2002
I've gotten some of my worse seats from the box office window
Did you wait overnight?

I'm in NY, which is obviously a big market for wrestling, and the past two or three times I've gone I've been in the front or second row. People don't just sit in the cold overnight for no reason, ya know.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I just had floor seats for Wrestlemania. I had bought a travel package and paid alot for it. Well worth it for me for a now or never trip to Wrestlemania week.