FEMALE RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I think that the use of 'tight' should be restricted from this post. I've yet to hear any chick emcee with solid recording/delivery... despite lyrics. The closest I've heard, I think, is Miss Cheivious and she's definately got some growth ahead of her.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
If i ghost-wrote for a chick MC, it'd be the hot shit......but on they own, women just don't write well. Too much emotion and trying to "make a point", and not enough filler lines & complex lyrical structures.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
If i ghost-wrote for a chick MC, it'd be the hot shit......but on they own, women just don't write well. Too much emotion and trying to "make a point", and not enough filler lines & complex lyrical structures.
I think you could say that for the majority of male emcees out there. That's how most of the women in the industry get there hits, the guys make them. There must be some reason to there being only a handful of Lauren Hill's, but a Backseat full of Lil' Kim's in the business. That's just what's up though, I guess.