Favorite 'Era' in the WWE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2003
the best time as far as TV to me would be the Raw vs Nitro. They were really coming up with creative things at that time. Also loved Hogan vs Andre and the whole Satuday Night Main Event. Now it's getting very stale.

May 15, 2002
smuggla said:
hhahaha the funny thing about that comment is that Nick Dinsmore (the retard now) actually is one of the people who has played the role of Doink the clown over the years.
lmao i guess dude just has a knack for playing bad characters

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
D-Rose said:
Whats your fav time period in the wwe? Mine was definitely the late 90s, with Stone Cold kickin asses and his fued with Vince, the Rock (best mic skills ever), Foley and his hardcoreness, DX and their antics, etc.

I dont think wrestliing will ever be as exciting as it was back then. Period.

I remember if u missed an episode of raw (back when raw was the only show), u were out of place as fuck the next day at school, LOL.
thats my favorite period of wrestling from like 97-00 i grew up on that shit miss them days

Mar 17, 2003
i like when they did the whole wwf/ecw/wcw aliance thing

cuz it seemed the style of wrestling and acting was a whole lot more exciting like they were tryin to make it ecwish or something

Apr 25, 2002
the 80s...back when they had saturday nights main event, hogan vs mr wonderful in a cage match. both of em got out the cage the same time and they had to do it again. can't forget demolition. they was wwfs version of the road warriors. them was the days.

Nov 5, 2004
^ Demolition was dope.

Who remembers that Royal Rumble when Bret Hart and Lex Luger(i think, dont remember if it was him or not) were the last 2, and they both knocked each other out and touched the floor at the exact same time...

Lol, u know they practiced that shit for months