ear infections

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
i just got an ear infection, but i can't go to my doctor to get a prescription. Does anyone know of ways to help ear infections without a prescription? Your help is gretly appreciated

May 15, 2002
it doesn't hurt anymore, but i'm damn near deaf in both ears. i had a hell of a time working today scooping ice cream. i serve a lot of foreigners, so i already have a bad enough time figuring out what they're talking about. anyway, if i lean foward, my hearing in my left ear almost goes back to normal. i think i'm gonna go to the doctor on monday or tuesday and get some eardrops.

Jun 2, 2002
sounds like a large wax build up. the docters will proably tell you to place eardrops in your ear three times a day, to soften the wax then go back for a ear cleaning in five days.

Jul 7, 2002
odogfelon said:
sounds like a large wax build up. the docters will proably tell you to place eardrops in your ear three times a day, to soften the wax then go back for a ear cleaning in five days.
if its wax build up, the doctor is goign to clean the ear with
hot water with some pressure machine, this has happen to me before.

Aug 15, 2002
man it aint wax its puss (dead white blood cells) there is all kinds of shit you can get. amoxicillin is one. i had an ear infection and they gave me amoxicillin, auralgaum (i think thats what its called) and some other shit in a bottle you drop into your ears

Jun 2, 2002
nefar559 said:

if its wax build up, the doctor is goign to clean the ear with
hot water with some pressure machine, this has happen to me before.
Shit hurts like hell if you dont soak it first, its feels like a quarter sized stone being pushed out of your ear, and that shit hurts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
damn....WASH YOUR DAMN EARS if there's so much wax or whatever the fuck else is in your ears.....i get ear infections cause of my damn colds...i never got any ear infections before i got here in canada....the doctor has always given me this medicine thats yellow that tastes like banana to clear the infection but lately i said fuck it cause it costs too much and just wait a week or two for the infection to clear(which is when my cold goes away)