duke and crooked...are they nortes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
listen 2 # 3 on the "Gang Stories" album the songs called "this slugs for you" Duke is the second rapper that starts of "14 hot ones in the mag, one in the chamber, i'm flamed up like a mothafucka , see a scrap he's in danger, i feel like texas ranger i wanna kill the first beaner i see, wearin smurf, your punk ass is in the wrong turf this is Norte Cali."

E

EAST_BAY_G

Duke and Crooked aren't even that good of artists anyway. That fool Duke claims to be from A Street Hayward but that's a lie.

May 3, 2002
I don't think they were really down for the Norte like other Norteno rappers. But they represented northern cali and the bay to the valley to the fullest.

May 3, 2002
FUCK YOU BITCH said:
Duke is not a Norteno. Crooked I'm not sure about.

U sure about that? im pretty sure he is.. i talked to Crooked a lot back in the day.. and he did talk about Northern Pride and all that.. i asked him if they were gonna try and make another GUN a long time ago.. and he said probably not cuz there's too many cops on there case as it is.. and Dukes his brother.. so im like 90% sure he is.. Duke alwayz in red sayin fuck scraps and shit.. check out DRF Gang Stories.. or Cuete: Northern Warriors..

E

EAST_BAY_G

Even if they're not oh well they probably have just been raised around Nortenos their whole life and pretty much have the same hatred for Surenos and love for the North. That's how a lot of homeboys are.

May 2, 2002
Ast is a big varrio but from what I've heard around that hood....motherfuckas don't know them two or have any good words to say about them. But that ain't my hood so I'm not 100% sure bout it.

Another thing....anybody can say they rep northern cali and wear red and talk shit about scrapas...THAT DON'T MAKE THEM A NORTENO!! It's funny to me that them fools decided to ride 114% after the G.U.N cd came out...before that they wasn't sayin much!!

Apr 25, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:

It's funny to me that them fools decided to ride 114% after the G.U.N cd came out...before that they wasn't sayin much!!
Damn Big Oso you aint Lyin.....Temporary Insanity Playaz 4 life I dont recall heariin anything about Northside on that and the cover didnt have red on it like every other cd they were on after Gun....I guess It was cool to be a norte after GUN so they jumped on the band wagon

Like I said Earlier

fronting moutha fuckas

May 13, 2002
DUKE claims to be an Ast Norteno but then aint nobody from A street or even North Side Hayward even bump Duke tapes or even recognize his ass not even the CAMPOS RAMOS LOCOS fools... thats why he's always fuckin around in the 209 cuz he dont got no kind of game out here in hayward.... most Ast fools dont even know of Duke... my opinion on that fool is that he is wack anyways.... just another sucka emcee...

mayn, not even the South Garden Sraps outta north hayward dont know of that fool duke...

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
I have some picz of Crooked throwiN up the eNe at a autograph sigNin aNd Duke rapz a lot about the Norte so i'm guessiN both of them are NorteNoz!!!!

May 2, 2002
IT TAKES LOT MORE THEN JUST THROWIN UP THE ENE AND RAPPIN ABOUT THE NORTE TO BE A NORTENO. YOU'D ACTUALLY HAVE TO KNOW THEM FOOLS PERSONALLY TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE ACTUALLY PUT IT DOWN FOR THE NORTE OR NOT...THEY MIGHT BE JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER BUSTERS OUT HERE THAT THINK THAT BY PUTTIN ON A RED SHIRT AND THROWIN GANG SIGNS MAKES YOU A NORTHERN HOMEBOY! PERSONALLY I THINK THEY WERE JUST TRYIN TO PUT IT DOWN ON CD'S. I DOUBT THEY WAS ACTUALLY OUT THERE RIDIN. BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE THE FAD NOW N DAYS!!! SAD BUT TRUE!!!