Drunk Driving In My Glasshouse . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Does anyone know what this mean? I mean i heard Pac say it in a few of his songs and then the realest made a song titled that and wanted to know if anyone knew what it meant. Holla. . .

May 18, 2002
Drunk Driving in my glasshouse...

He's talking about irrational behavior... how he's out of control sometimes, and how it all leads to the shit crashing down on him.

To summarize

irrational behavior - represented by drunk driving

his situation - represented by a glass house

What his uncontrolled, sometimes irrational behavior does to his situation - breaks down the glass house...

I'm enjoying that metaphor myself.

And yeah, Jevon stole it. He steals everything from Pac.

Apr 25, 2002
Caput187um said:

He's talking about irrational behavior... how he's out of control sometimes, and how it all leads to the shit crashing down on him.

To summarize

What his uncontrolled, sometimes irrational behavior does to his situation - breaks down the glass house...

Its glad to see someone analyzes lyrics as in depth as I do, especially Pac's. Never actually caught that line in his music though. What song is it from?

May 18, 2002
MaddDogg said:

Its glad to see someone analyzes lyrics as in depth as I do, especially Pac's. Never actually caught that line in his music though. What song is it from?

Yeah, it's a double entendre.

tha realest wouldn't have copied it if it was just meant to be taken that one way.

Remember, Pac is a poet. You gotta come at it from that angle...

Anyway, it's on Dump Or Die, an unreleased track, and Um Dumpin(or I'm dumpin, depending on who you talk to) of Makaveli and Dillinger(which is dope)

Apr 25, 2002
Caput187um said:

To summarize

And yeah, Jevon stole it. He steals everything from Pac.

comedy

May 18, 2002
C'mon peoples... It's a double double meaning... a literary device that poets use.

I know all these shallow rappers got ya looking at the literal meaning of everything, but when you slide in a Pac CD, you have to let that go.

Apr 25, 2002
pac does say some deep shit. but then again. you can look at anything two ways and conjure up your own meanin' or what you get out if it personally. but this shit ain't that deep. go read some shakespeare with that ol' bullshit you sayin'.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
pac does say some deep shit. but then again. you can look at anything two ways and conjure up your own meanin' or what you get out if it personally. but this shit ain't that deep. go read some shakespeare with that ol' bullshit you sayin'.

:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
titus775 said:
That's interesting the two meaning shit. I mean I always thought he was just talking about riding fucking up...
word. damn folx got an imagination. i thought he meant that he wuz throwin up in tha toilet. drunk drivin= sicc feelin= throwin up. glass house= toilet. fold.

Apr 25, 2002
I mean you can never real tell but rappers that use allegories in their music (Pac) do have meanings behind them. But its all in the eye of the beholder, i study some english sometimes I overanalyze my rap lyrics and find a lot of shit in them that is either coincidental or has second meanings.

For those of you that dont know what an allegory is, its shit like Pac's "Me and my Girlfriend" and Techn9nes "Worst Enemy" those are whole songs.