Drinking & Driving.

• Thread starter Spliff aka mac jesus
  • Start date
  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
some one should hang that mothafucker by his nuts and hit that pussy with a bat like a goddamn pinyata . you never know what cards are dealed for you you never know
mos definately.............thas sum hoe ass shiit
aint no words can describe wut that girl is goin thru.....

Sep 30, 2002
thats hella sad tho... Damn Now thinkin bout it I guess it is good mah B.f didnt live he might have looked like that... :cry: ... or worse and same with mah sis b.f. Daymn But Much love N respect to the fam...
LiL KRAZY

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
That shit'z messed up........everybody should send a prayer out to that girl cause she'z very brave and very strong. That shit should have never happened to her but it did. Very, very sad. If that was me I don't think I could/would go on living...

Sep 30, 2002
Gold Deez said:
That shit'z messed up........everybody should send a prayer out to that girl cause she'z very brave and very strong. That shit should have never happened to her but it did. Very, very sad. If that was me I don't think I could/would go on living...
AGREED!
LiL KRAZY

May 2, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
that is the most depressing shit i've ever seen. as a former drunk driver i feel like a total asshole. thank god for the dui!
Funny, that was the first thing I was gonna post when I saw that.

A DUI definitely mellows you out.