Draft Results

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aight.. me and Smurf got down and did this shit. these results ARE in order of picks. (btw- smurf had first pick)

TiM C:
1. Seak
2. Juan Million
3. Tragic Losses
4. LeeZilla69 (tssss haaaaa)
5. Fatal Nyghtmare
6. SAM SAVAGE
7. Deuce
8. Big Paqo
9. Norman Batez
10. Masked Man 2O6
11. Da Robber
12. Furio

Smurf:
1. Dvious
2. MR TYPCEE
3. Tank Locc
4. Mic Wu
5. Biggz
6. $woop
7. Cel-C-us
8. EastWood
9. oakraiders9
10. platinumtoofus
11. MR. LAST
12. playateepimpski

aight yall.. these are the lineups. keep in mind, the sides are the ppl you are going to be battling initially, so where you ended up arent your friends, they will be your opponents. Stealth has the rules figured out- so anything you want to add go for it.

A

All Out HOGG

Keep in mind...The draft wasn't based entirely on how dope someone is...So if you see your name lower then you thought...It doesnt mean ya shit aint tight...

Stealth

May 8, 2002
alright...i talked to vamps about creating a battle board. I'll see what's up, and i'm gonna need some time to create the schedule. Before the tournament officially begins, you are going to know everybody you're gonna battle. That means you might have 10 weeks to prepare for a battle. Do not take advantage of this. All battles should be as close to freestyle as possible. I'll hit up with more details later.

A

All Out HOGG

@TRAGIC

All Out HOGG said:
Keep in mind...The draft wasn't based entirely on how dope someone is...So if you see your name lower then you thought...It doesnt mean ya shit aint tight...

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

Tight as list I can't fuccin wait until this battle shit starts.
It works like let's say im number 7 I battle number seven on the other team? liek the NBA playoffs n shit
2 C's

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! I had better post immediately! Thank You and God Bless You!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
it'll make you better. you'll end up battling everyone anyways. its not like you'll get injured early on in the season. don't worry about it homie.

Apr 26, 2002
i personally think smurfs squad gots the advantage and here is why

timc, gots more "proven" talent, so it would apper that he gots the edge

but smurf gots newbies and peeps we havent really heard so inturn they could end up shocking peeps, quite like what bates did

if u dont know someone, its hard to clown as was 4 me against oakraiders

and last but not least....i was #3? u gotta a lot of faith smurf, im unexperienced, but ill try to use it my advantage and surprise folks